Kids matter to God. At The Rock, we help kids meet Jesus as kids.
Each week we create an environment that uncovers how great God is, and how your child can follow him.
1st – 5th Grade | Sundays @ 9am (on summer break)
Sunday mornings include singing, teaching, projects, games, memorizing Bible passages, and more. We’ll help your child experience God’s story and make it their own.
Toddler – Kindergarten | Sundays @ 9 & 10:30am
Trained staff and volunteers share Jesus in a number of age-appropriate ways including stories, crafts, and games. Busy Bags are also available for your child to take into church. Just pick one up at The Rock.
Quiet Room for Parents with Infants | Sundays @ 9 & 10:30am
A quiet room is available for parents with infants. Worship is streamed in via TV.
Check-In – Check your child in under the big banner that says “The Rock.” If it’s your first time we’ll take a few moments to get your information and answer questions. We’ll also take your cell number or give you a pager so we can notify you if you’re needed.
Ministry Time – Kids open with a time of worship. Birthdays and special events are celebrated. Afterwards they’ll break into age-appropriate classes where they’ll learn Bible stories, do crafts, and practice memory. Our leaders and volunteers are screened and pledge to care for your child in a safe environment with attention given to their individual needs.
Pick-Up – Children 7 and older will be dismissed once The Rock is finished. Please pick up children 6 and younger as soon as the service lets out.
Bible Boot Camp
July 22-26 from 9-11:30am
Bible Boot Camp – An interactive camp where kids learn about Jesus and what it means to follow him! It focuses on fostering spiritual growth and disciplines, building leadership and confidence, and developing team work and community. Bible Boot Camp is a week-long adventure where kids meet Jesus as kids!
Registration – Pre-K – 5th grade (2018-19 school year)
- 1st Child: $30 | Family: $60 (through July 15)
- 1st Child: $40 | Family: $80 (after July 15)
- New attenders: free
Online registration will be open from June 16 – July 15.
Serve – Want to serve in this year’s Bible Boot Camp?
- 6th – 8th graders can serve as a junior officers
- High schoolers and adults serve as officers
- Come any Sunday morning and look for the sign marked “The Rock.” Our staff would love to answer any questions and give you a tour.
- Once you register at The Rock, you’ll receive our Rock e-news each week with snapshots of where we’ve been and where we’re going.
- Most weeks your child will receive a Take-It-Home worksheet that includes upcoming events.
- Contact our director, Becky Williams, at email@example.com.