We are hosting another Trivia Night on Saturday, February 22 @ 6pm-9pm (doors open at 5pm) right here at Fellowship of Faith! And yes, it will again be Eighties themed (since we had so many rounds leftover from last year). Get a group together (limit 8) and enjoy a night out answering the “important” questions of life while winning fabulous prizes. Suggested donation $80 per table. Open to the public and no, you won’t need to be a Bible expert! Email Jason right now to book your team and make sure you get a table!
Check out the calendar for the whole year here!
● This Sunday @ Boulder:
– BoulderAM (9am-10am): We have two options for Sunday mornings. One is covering important Bible stories & people from the New Testament this year, pulling pieces into the overarching story of our amazing God. The other option digs deeper, laying a foundation for Sunday’s sermon topic and kicking around ways that it connects with day-to-day life.
– BoulderXT (4:30pm-7pm): Join us for an unstructured time of community building and mentoring! Dinner is served at 5:30pm. Dinners on Sundays are announced via our Facebook, mass texting service, and our Instagram page the day of the event.
– BoulderPM (7pm-8:15pm): Squad. The Bible has lots to say about all sorts of different kinds of relationships and even though the methods might be different (social media, school, etc) God’s truths about how we connect with each other remain the same. We explore how we treat friends, family, those who hurt us, and yes, even romance in Christ-like ways.
Boulder is our student ministry for 6th-12th grade. It has the singular goal of helping junior high and high school students become radical disciples of Jesus.
BoulderAM | Sundays, 9-10am
Meet together in the front office for Bible study and group discussion that gives the chance to wrestle through the matrix of your life with God. Studies are designed to be easy-to-engage-with single week topics.
BoulderXT | Sundays, 4:30-7pm
We have the whole building to ourselves beforehand as a study hall, game room, and jam room for musicians. Knowledgeable adults are available to assist with homework and mentor students. Food will be available.
BoulderPM | Sundays, 7-8:15pm
Sunday nights feature formal teaching time, panel discussions, and worship. Topics are developed specifically with students in mind and typically run 1-3 weeks. Special full nights of worship are led by our student & leader band, Crave!
Boulder Midweek | Wednesdays, 6:15-8pm
Explore the basics of the Bible in a safe, relaxed, friendly, no pressure environment. Share a meal, watch a short video, and talk about what we’ve seen. Designed for those unfamiliar with the Bible or looking for the basics.
Questions on baptism, communion, confirmation, or membership?
We refer to these as Faith Steps. Click here for details on each of these.
● Printable 2019-2020 Calendar
● Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/fofstumin
● Find us on Instagram: instagram.com/fofstumin
● Subscribe to our email list
● Subscribe to our Google Calendar
● Subscribe to our mass-texting service
Need More Info?
Contact Pastor Jason Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get involved as a student?
Just start coming! Seriously, it’s that easy! We’ll be sure you get plugged in so you know what’s going on! Curious about the student & leader band, Crave? Just ask!
How do I get involved as an adult?
Adults of all ages from all walks of life interested in working with students can serve. You don’t need to be a parent to have something to offer!
Serving opportunities abound, including leading small-group sessions, retreat helpers, organizers, and people willing to share their faith journeys. Get hooked on working with students today! Give us a shout or sign up for our volunteer mailing list!