● This Sunday @ Boulder:
– BoulderAM (9am-10am) and BoulderXT (4:30pm-7pm) are currently on hiatus due to COVID-19.
– BoulderPM (Zoom hangout @ 6:30pm, Live Instagram Worship & Teaching 7pm-8:15pm) – Get the songbook here. Watch Instagram and Facebook for links posted for the Zoom hangout and teaching content. God Over All – But What About When… There are so many times when the “Where is/was God when…?” question arises. This series will focus on how we develop trust in Him, how we deal with the hurt in those times when we feel He has let us down, and how we work back to trusting again. And what can we do as His hands and feet when we see others struggling.
We are also hosting occasional Zoom meetings in an effort to stay connected as a community. Look for us there by adding us as a contact, email@example.com. If you haven’t already done so, we suggest that you download the App! Make sure you are subscribed to our various social media outlets and mass texting to hear about the impromptu meetings and our latest news! Our Q&A line is open as well: (texting works better than calling).
Boulder is our student ministry for 6th-12th grade. It has the singular goal of helping junior high and high school students become radical disciples of Jesus.
Sundays, 9-10am (On COVID-19 Hiatus)
Meet together in the front office for Bible study and group discussion that gives the chance to wrestle through the matrix of your life with God. Studies are designed to be easy-to-engage-with single week topics.
Sundays, 4:30-7pm (On COVID-19 Hiatus)
We have the whole building to ourselves beforehand as a study hall, game room, and jam room for musicians. Knowledgeable adults are available to assist with homework and mentor students. Food will be available.
BoulderPM | Sundays, 7-8:15pm (Instagram LIVE)
Sunday nights feature formal teaching time, panel discussions, and worship. Topics are developed specifically with students in mind and typically run 1-3 weeks. Special full nights of worship are led by our student & leader band, Crave!
Boulder Midweek | Wednesdays,
6:15-8pm (Zoom @ 7pm)
This is an opportunity to just see and spend time “together”. We catch up, play group games, and work to keep a sense of community!
Explore the basics of the Bible in a safe, relaxed, friendly, no pressure environment. Share a meal, watch a short video, and talk about what we’ve seen. Designed for those unfamiliar with the Bible or looking for the basics.
Questions on baptism, communion, confirmation, or membership?
We refer to these as Faith Steps. Click here for details on each of these.
● Printable 2019-2020 Calendar
● Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/fofstumin
● Find us on Instagram: instagram.com/fofstumin
● Subscribe to our email list
● Subscribe to our Google Calendar
● Subscribe to our mass-texting service
Need More Info?
Contact Pastor Jason Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get involved as a student?
Just start coming! Seriously, it’s that easy! We’ll be sure you get plugged in so you know what’s going on! Curious about the student & leader band, Crave? Just ask!
How do I get involved as an adult?
Adults of all ages from all walks of life interested in working with students can serve. You don’t need to be a parent to have something to offer!
Serving opportunities abound, including leading small-group sessions, retreat helpers, organizers, and people willing to share their faith journeys. Get hooked on working with students today! Give us a shout or sign up for our volunteer mailing list!